New Media Custom Cards
- Printing plate set-up fee at $295
- Price per card .45, 1500 card minimum
- Custom 800 option is available
- Pin generation fee of .25 per card (volume based) that will be waived if 5 minutes of long distance is placed on each card.
- 20% payout commission structure
Rarely will you find a product with the flexibility and versatility found in prepaid phone
cards. Small and inexpensive, yet highly valuable to the holder, these cards readily adapt
themselves to dozens of sales and marketing applications with no special requirements.
Early in the 1990s savvy businesses started using prepaid phone cards to promote products,
services, events, art and tourism on the card face. The result was a global explosion of
color, graphics and design. No longer were these simply functional products, but a means to
reinforce the company's message, create an ongoing interaction with its customer base,
augment its advertising, and increase its image and goodwill.
In recent years, new technology and innovations have pushed the door to the realm of
possibilities open even wider.
The prepaid calling cards unparalleled flexibility offers you multiple opportunities to
deliver your marketing message to your target audience.
As a Promotional Item
The prepaid calling card acts as a pocket billboard, delivering your promotional message
every time the cardholder takes it out to place a call.
The card can be designed to promote a single product, a product line, or a whole company.
Custom voice messages can be used to reinforce the promotion each time cardholder makes a
Cards can be used to promote a product release, build customer loyalty, or commemorate a
As an Incentive
Use as a special gift for purchasing your product. Give to special customers to encourage
repeat business. Give to employees as a thank you. Use as a reward for purchasing a specific
kind or quantity of product.
Prepaid phone cards have proven to be an excellent fundraising vehicle over the past few
years. Used as both an incentive to make a contribution, and a fundraiser in its own right,
prepaid phone cards are rapidly becoming the fundraising vehicle of choice among civic,
community and non-profit organizations.
Some of the benefits of using the prepaid phone card in a fundraising effort include:
- Convenience, no check to write, no stamps, no second thoughts. Program requires no additional staff or personnel.
- Hundreds of simultaneous calls can be handled by bureau's equipment.
- New Media can provide the option of collecting non-profit donations through phone cards, eliminating the need for costly billing.
- System can track incoming calls to provide a data base for future campaigns.
- Appeals to "impulse" giving.
- Prepaid calling cards can support a local, regional or national fundraiser.
- Can easily be added to an existing fundraising campaign.
Organizations currently utilizing the pre-paid calling card platform:
The Junior Seau Foundation *** The Zoological Society of Florida ***
The Ryan White Aids Foundation and many, many more.
New Media Phonecards
History of the Phonecard
About New Media Telecommunications, Inc.
New Media International Rates
Information about Custom Phonecards for your business
New Media Telecommunications Business Opportunity
New Media Distributor Application
Distributor support provided by New Media
Get Your FREE New Media Phonecard
How to Re-charge your New Media phonecard
J & D Enterprises
P.O. Box 1118
Uniontown, Ohio 44685
(330) 699-0203 / FAX (330) 699-0326
New Media Telecommunications, Inc.